Transport and Drainage Coordinator
Company: RA Dalton Ltd
Location: Crook DL15 8RA
Job Type: Full-Time
About RA Dalton Ltd: RA Dalton Ltd is a leading company specialising in environmental and civil engineering solutions. With a strong commitment to quality and innovation, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional services to our clients. Whilst we retain our heritage and culture as a family business, we’ve grown to be the national leader in off-mains drainage.
Position Overview: We are looking for a skilled and detail-oriented Transport and Drainage Coordinator to join our transport and drainage team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth coordination of transport logistics and drainage projects, contributing to the overall success of our operations.
- Arranging all aspects of tankering, drainage jetting and CCTV works, liaising with customers and sub-contractors, both on costs and attendance and updating the schedule including looking after rota works
- Coordinating sub-contractors and engineers for pre-planned and reactive works
- Managing pre-planned maintenance ensuring subcontractors and engineers have the correct job detail and the works are booked in with the customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan and execute drainage projects according to specifications and scheduled visits.
- Providing clear and effective communication with subcontractors, engineers and customers throughout any works
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, contractors, and team members to ensure seamless communication and collaboration.
- Implement and enforce ISO quality and environmental management standards along with routine health and safety procedures in all transport and drainage activities.
- Assisting with the new national tankering website and managing orders
- Experience in transport coordination or drainage project management (preferred but not essential)
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate effective collaboration.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
Benefits after the probationary period:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Initial training internally with an option for further is desired.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated professional looking to make a significant impact in the field of transport and drainage coordination, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Transport and Drainage Coordinator Application” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 16/02/2024
RA Dalton Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.