Latest sewage & wastewater news
RA Dalton Ltd are the Klargester number one accredited installer covering the whole of the UK.
Job Vacancy – HR and ISO officer (Crook)
RA Dalton Ltd are recruiting a HR and ISO officer to work in our busy Crook Office.
The role will include all aspects of HR & ISO and elements of H&S, not limited to the following:
- Bringing all HR up to date, policies and procedures. Including and updating the internal HR structure.
- Keeping up to date with all employment law changes, liaising with our legal team where required
- Staff inductions and attending appraisals with line managers
- Issuing and maintaining staff employment handbooks
- Monitoring & actioning sickness, absence, updating personnel records
- When required dealing with HR queries including Staff One to One Meetings and return to work meetings
- Acting as first point of contact within the business for HR related queries externally and internally
- Support the recruitment process by posting vacancies, monitoring, managing, and responding to applicants, scheduling interviews, relevant checks upon job offer.
- Updating and recording holidays
- Travelling between Glasgow, Chesterfield, and Cowshill offices when necessary.
- Manage and maintain certification to iso 9001 and iso 14001
- Manage and improve maintenance of the internal documentation process including updating all procedures
- Carrying out internal and external ISO audits
- Updating and keeping our QMS and EMS records and files updated
- Working to achieve our Sustainability goals and targets
- Managing and maintaining all company accreditations
- Handling complaints
- HR & ISO Experience
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Confident and good phone manner
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- GDPR & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Modern Slavery
RA Dalton is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable laws.
Full Time Position Apply in writing by 30th May 2022
T: 01388 537 030 E: email@example.com
Unit 2, Midway Business Centre
Bridge Street Industrial Estate
Clay Cross, Chesterfield