Latest sewage & wastewater news
RA Dalton Ltd are the Klargester number one accredited installer covering the whole of the UK.
Job Vacancy – Installation Labourer (Cowshill)
RA Dalton Ltd are recruiting an installation labourer. Whilst we retain our heritage and culture as a family business, we’ve grown to be the national leader in off-mains drainage. Our employees are the heart of everything we do, the job will be mainly working in a team of two.
Full time and based at Cowshill, County Durham.
- Liaise with foreman to discuss the project and ensure works van is fully equipped at the start of each project with materials to be taken from RA Dalton yard.
- Share responsibility of driving works van where possible
- Follow instructions given by the Foreman
- Assist in setting up site, ie fencing, signage, compound area as advised by Foreman and follow any specific site rules when applicable
- Assist in the following on site tasks if qualified to do so:
- Drive Dumper
- Drive excavator
- Lifting operations
- Drainage works
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Take delivery of materials delivered to site
The Candidate requires:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card – This can be applied for by R A Dalton for the successful candidate
Terms of Employment:
Hours of work
Monday – Friday
6.00AM start – minimum of 50 hours per week
Starting salary based on age and experience
Position will be based at our Head Office: Burtree Ford, Cowshill, Bishop Auckland, DL13 1DB
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 12 November 2021
RA Dalton is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable laws.
Unit 2, Midway Business Centre
Bridge Street Industrial Estate
Clay Cross, Chesterfield