When an engineer attends your site, you can be confident that they will perform a thorough and professional inspection of your entire system and any alarms attached. You can enjoy peace of mind that we will ensure your system is always maintained to the highest standard and its maximum efficiency. We offer a fixed price for servicing depending upon where in the UK the site is – an engineer will visit between Monday and Friday at a time convenient to you.
What is included in your visit
Each service visit lasts up to 1 hour on site, and you will receive a report afterwards detailing what has been checked and repaired/replaced.
The engineer will conduct checks of all mechanical parts, including:
- Pipework for any cracks or corrosion
- Pumps for blockages/leaks
- Floats for correct depth
- Drive belts/chains for excessive wear/damage
- Pulleys for excessive wear/damage
- Clean/replace filters
- Check air lifts
- Check bacterial processes
- Cover lid and frame, and surrounding area
- Full visual inspection of the working system
- The engineer will also conduct a full electrical check where appropriate, including:
- Control panels
- Alarms and beacons
- Alarm tests for pump trip, high level, loss of pressure, loss of rotation and loss of power
What is not included in your visit
Should your visit need to last longer than 1 hour, due to the engineer conducting repairs/installing replacement parts, we charge an additional £45+VAT per hour. We will require payment upfront for this before our engineer can continue further work.
The price for your service visit includes an engineer attending your site, providing the inspections listed above, recommending any repairs/replacement parts, completing a report and advising on when emptying will be required.
The service visit charge is exclusive of all consumable parts, breakdowns and call-out costs. If any parts require replacement during the visit, our engineer will discuss this with you beforehand so you’re aware of any additional costs.