Company: RA Dalton Ltd
Location: Field Based – Chesterfield Depot
Job Type: Full-Time and Weekend call out (optional)
Salary: Competitive – varied depending on experience
About RA Dalton Ltd: RA Dalton Ltd is a leading specialist in the waste water industry. We specialise in the servicing, maintenance, commissioning and installations of all sewage treatment systems and waste water pump stations across the UK.
Position Overview: We are seeking a full time qualified and experienced Field Service Engineer/Mechanical and Electrical Pump Engineer to be based from our Chesterfield depot to carry out repairs, servicing and commissioning of sewage treatment systems, pump stations and separators.
- Experience is essential. Applicants must have knowledge of all waste water products including sewage treatment systems, pump stations and separators.
- This position is mainly lone working
- Strong communication with colleagues and customers is essential.
- Full driving license required.
The following qualifications are preferable but not essential:
- CS3 – Confined Space Entry with Escape Breathing Apparatus and Self Rescue Procedures
- First Aid at Work
- British Water Accredited
- Water Hygiene
- CSCS Card
- Electrical Qualification (preferable)
- Competitive salary.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Peoples pension plan.
- Workwear provided.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Ongoing training and development.
Training where required will be provided.
To apply: please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 28/02/2024
RA Dalton is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.